Wild Rockies Field Institute

Financial Aid

The Wild Rockies Field Institute doesn’t offer student loans directly, but students who receive financial aid can often use it to pay for their WRFI experience. A popular option for students who receive Pell grants, Stafford loans or guaranteed student loans at their school is to obtain a "Consortium Agreement" between WRFI and their home institution. A Consortium Agreement will transfer financial aid from your home institution to cover tuition for WRFI courses. Contact your financial aid office for details.

WRFI does, however, offer a limited number of scholarships for students applying to our courses. Please see our scholarships section for more information.